Ipswich Rugby Football Club expects members, players, juniors and parents to adhere to a number agreed policies these are set out below.
1. RFU Parent / Spectator Code of Conduct
2. In The Event of a Player Sent Off
- Notify IRFC Director of Rugby Tim Lloyd via text message or email on the day of sending off. Contact details can be found on the Officials page.
Remember to give players name, date of birth & RFU Registration number (If known)
in addition to the reason for the dismissal.
- DO NOT as a Player or Coach approach the referee with regard to any sending off offence.
- Make notes of what happened and get names and contact details of any witnesses to the incident.
- Coach / Team Manager to notify the player concerned to make themselves available for a Club Disciplinary Panel Meeting within the week.In the event of an Ipswich players being Sin-binned.Coach / Team Managers Please notify the club via email address: [email protected] of any player being sin-binned during any game representing IRFC.
3. Accident Incident Reporting
4. Child Protection Policies
5. Volunteer Job Descriptions
6. General Policies
7. Injury and Accident
8. Code of Conduct