To apply to join Ipswich Rugby Club please download the membership form sign it and return it to the club, The club must hold a signed paper copy of your application and RFU player registration forms.
Please note that the membership categories changed last season.
IRFC Membership Terms and Conditions
Membership Information and Membership form 2016-17
SENIOR PLAYER SPONSORSHIP (you need to complete both the Membership form above and the Player Sponsorship form)
Please read this document carefully as it details important conditions that apply to your membership of the Club.
Ipswich Rugby Football Club, its servants, agents and employees are not liable to you for damage, loss or theft of property, accident or injury, howsoever caused and including whilst training, preparation for or during a game, played at the Club or another ground. Your signature on your application acknowledges your acceptance of this disclaimer.
- Your membership of the Club is annual with an annual subscription..
- Players aged 18 or over must have either a Senior or Student Membership. To qualify as a Student, you must be in full time education and have a student card.
- Players under 18 must be part of a Family Membership
- Membership defined by age is at midnight on the 31st August, at the start of the season.
- You may train or play for four weeks before you must become a member of the club
- If you are a playing member with a paid up subscription then the Club provides you with insurance cover in accordance with RFU guidelines; however, the Club recommends that you consider if personal accident insurance might be appropriate to your circumstances.
- If you are a playing member you are responsible for maintaining your fitness at a level appropriate to the team for which the Club selects you to play
- By signing the application for membership you agree to abide by the rules of the club (available on the web site) and, where appropriate, the parent’s code of conduct, in addition to assuming responsibility for player’s conduct. You consent to this data (including potentially sensitive data) to be retained and processed by IRFC in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 for the purpose of club administration and to supply you information about the club. This information shall not be given to any third party. You confirm that you understand and agree to photographs of training and/or matches that you or your children, or those you are guardian of, being taken on behalf of the club to be used in the promotion of the club and sport in general. You acknowledge the responsibility for the care of minors; and agree to make proper arrangements for the care, supervision and transportation of those in your care at all times.
Please email any changes to your personal details, especially your email address that we use for communicating with you, to the Membership Secretary at [email protected].
Please complete the form Membership form 2016-17 and together with payment; you may hand them in at the Club bar; or post them to:-
The Membership Secretary
Ipswich RFC, Humber Doucy Lane, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP4 3PZ
All Youth and Junior members can only join as part of a family membership. Please fill in the details of the family lead adult and then those of the joining children.
Please click here for the Membership form 2016-17
A family with two children joining the club, one 9yrs the other 13 yrs old,
Family membership £70 (lead adult’s name & address & payment details),
then children’s details; over 12 +£50 and under 12 +£40. Total £160 payable annually.
Other members of the family at the same address can join one of the other family memberships, please contact the club for more information if required.
Adult members not joining as part of a family membership should choose the appropriate membership category.
All players MUST complete the appropriate RFU player’s form and return all signed form to:-
The Membership Secretary
Humber Doucy Lane
Suffolk IP4 3PZ
or you may hand them in via your Team Coach/Coordinator or at the Club bar.